Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Letter # 45

From: Jackson Rucker <jackson.rucker@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: Good Morning My Sweet Missionary Son!
To: Jo Ann Gibala <joanngibala@gmail.com>


Dear Mom,

Im still in poções and with my same comp. Im loving it and i cant wait to keep working with him. I loved the article that you sent me about the jade cabbage i loved it! i didnt get to watch conference this week because the internet in my town is awful and it would have been terrible to watch it live. we'll watch it next week after  the branch president downloads it this week.

I had a good week and saw the hand of the lord in my life a lot. i was reading in mosiah 18 and loved it and really put the imagery in my mind of how faithful and humble the people that Alma was teaching. I have been really trying this week to be more humble and patient ad there are always difficulties to be had in life and especially in missionary work. I hope that you can read this chapter and really visualize the the true desire that these 450 people had.
Love Elder Rucker


No comments:

Post a Comment