Monday, May 12, 2014

Letter # 29

Jackson Rucker

1:01 PM (4 hours ago)
Dear Mom,
Congrats on the job and good luck! It was so great to see all you guys yesterday and hear all your vocies also. I dont have much time today to email that much but I wanted to just bear my testimony again that  know that this church is the true church and that we as members of this church have the responsibility to preach this gospel to everyone we know by our example and when neccessary use words. I love this mission and I am so thankful for Martha for being my personal missionary and for your testimony that you sent me. I really loved it and you are just a rockstar! Keep up the great work and I'll see you on Christmas sooner than you know it! In the name of Jesus Christ Amen!
Love Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment