Monday, May 5, 2014

Letter # 28

May 5, 2014

Dear Mom, I have had a pretty great last week and Im still loving it haha. I really shouldnt be as hppy as I am because we didnt have water for the past 3 days and a lot of investigators that said they wounld go to church didnt but nonetheless im in a great mood because my mission is just fantastic and im so glad that im here. I had a bittersweet-great week because I said bye to alot of members and recent converts in my area of Malhado and had to pack all of my stuff up. I arrived in valença safe and sound and have been having such a great time.Valança is a really new area and only has a group with a frequency of around 20 people in church. This area is growing really fast and I know that I was called to serve here for a reason and that reason id to strengthen the members and find brand new people that had never heard of our church to bring them to the light and love of the gospel. I have had a lot of weird things happen to me haha but Im loving it so much! I hope you have a great week and get some more rest! I loved the photos that bill sent you guys look great!
Love, Élder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment