Sunday, April 6, 2014

Letter # 23

On Monday, March 31, 2014 3:56 PM, Jackson Rucker <jackson.rucker@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Dear, Mom

I hope you are having a wonderful time on your honeymoon and Im assuming the reason i didnt get a letter was because your were just having to much of a blast on the cruise and i bet to use the internet was outrageous also. I had a great week of work and had a great learning moment this past week when I did a division with one of the other elders in my district. I realized hhow important it is to be the best example we can be to others and to really be people of our word and not just sayers of it. I really enjoyed rhis past week when we had the baptism of a couple that had been preparing to be married and baptized. They were awesome and did great. they already have such a strong testimony of the church and it is really great to see them begin their path to the temple. Im so happy again this week to be able to be with Elder Rudy and to be able to continie to work in my first area still and im just loving it all. Im super excited for general conf. this weekend and then the week after this is our zone conf. which will be very fun! I hope you are doing great and have a great week! My testimony and knowledge of the gospel are growing every week and im so blessed to be here!

Love, Elder Rucker



No comments:

Post a Comment