Monday, November 11, 2013

Letter # 6


On Monday, November 11, 2013, Elder Jackson Rucker wrote:

Dear Mom,
WOW! I'm so tired! This week has been awesome! I've arrived in Malhado in Ilheus and I've loved every second of it. I don't have a lot of time right now haha I should probably do my letter to you first so I don't run out of time haha. With the lack of words I'll add a lot of pics! I had my first 3 baptisms! Malhado is super impoverished but has many things to offer! The people here are really receptive of the missionaries and the members are great as well. I've been kind of struggling with the language but who doesn't? I'm not letting that get me down! I've been called to baptize and help those in Brazil come unto Christ and that's exactly what I'll do. It doesn't matter if I can speak the language. It's the feelings of the spirit that converts not my words.
With all my love!

ELDER RUCKER

No comments:

Post a Comment