Friday, October 18, 2013

Letter #3

On Friday, October 18, 2013 11:28 AM, Jackson Rucker <jackson.rucker@myldsmail.net> wrote:

 
Dear Mom,

This week has gone by sooo fast! Literally a blurr. I cant believe I'm over half way done with being at the MTC! I had another awesome week here in BRAZIL and have been learning more and more about the language everyday! My district went in to the city on Wednesday and handed out Book of Mormons to people for about an hour and talked with anyone who was interested. It was tough let me tell you that haha. There are so many people in Sao Paulo! I've never been to New York but I'm pretty sure It is way busier here haha I gave a BOM to a lady who sat next to me on the bus and another one to a man right before we were about to leave! I wrote my testimony in the cover and marked some important scriptures! I love this work so much and I can't wait to tell you more of my experiences soon! I'm running out of time this week to type so I'll write more next week! I hope you had a great week and I love you so much :)

 

LOVE, ELDER RUCKER

No comments:

Post a Comment