Friday, October 25, 2013

Letter # 4

Friday October 25, 2013
 
 
Dear Mom,
 
I've had another wonderful week here in Brazil at the MTC! I've had a lot of growing experiences with my companion and we`ve been far more successful at teaching and learning this week than we have had in the past! We had a great devotional this week by a member of the seventy and he taught us that we should never allow someone to tell us that a certain area is hard or that the missionaries have done all they can do because the truth is that there are people constantly moving in and out of the places that we`ve been given stewardship over and we should always have the faith that there are people everywhere that need our help and our message. I've been learning a lot of Portuguese and have been watching some very cool videos on lds.org. I would recommend you watching "God`s Greatest Creation" with Russell M Nelson! My district is awesome and I've made a lot of friends since I've arrived. Can you believe it? I've been here for a month! The time has surely been flying! I`m going to one of those Churrascarias (like Tucanos) today after I'm done emailing with my district that is just right around the corner from the MTC! I hope you have having a great week and I'll talk to you soon! :)
 
LOVE, ELDER RUCKER

No comments:

Post a Comment