Monday, July 13, 2015

Letter # 82 - A Really Good Baptism!

Dear Family!

This week we had the awesome baptism of Sônia! The baptism was in the morning right before church and so there were a lot of members there and that made all the difference. There was a lot of support and even a special "sisters of Zion" hymn from the relief soc. It was great for sure and the cake that was made by one of the women in our ward was perfect and everyone liked it!

This week is the last week of the transfer and we will find out tonight if there is a change in our zone. I think that its pretty much impossible for E. Hemingway and I to stay together because we are both finishing this next one. So, we will find out a little later and next week I'll let you know what happens!

I love being on my mission and I can't even imagine how weird it will be after but, dont worry I'm not thinking about it too much! ;) 

This week I learned a lot about how being a good example affects the rest of the missionaries a lot. as a Zone leader we have to do the best we can so thats my goal make this last transfers the best and the most worth while! 

I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment