Monday, July 20, 2015

# 83

Dear family!

I have my last companion already! He is going to kill me as we say on the mission. He is from Cape Verde, Africa! His name is Elder L, Andrade, 25y/o and has about 1 year and 6 months on his mission. He is super diligent and so that is a very good trait because that means we are going to work a lot! He is a brand new Zone leader this transfer and before this transfer had only been a district leader for 3 weeks. So, yeah he's a great missionary and loves to work. he has been a member for only 2 and a half years which means he was baptized and exactly a year later went on a mission. he is here with a couple other members of his stake that are also serving here. This is my second african companion and I'm glad that he is here because he will help out the mission a lot! 

Elder Hemingway went to Una, a town in Ilhéus, to finish his mission in a town that he had already went to!

This week has been great and we are working hard to find a lot of families! I can't wait to share so much stories with you all it is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment