Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Letter # 78

Dear Family,

This week was really good. It started out awesome as we traveled to Itabuna to have a special meeting with all the zone leaders of the mission that happens every month when President Andrezzo gives a training and then we teach the training to our zone. It was super good and it was all about feeling the spirit and following the spirit more to baptize more. We also learned about planning better and having a good plan to be able to work well. Way worth it and I'm glad I could be there for it.

We as zone leaders have to go on exchanges during the week and I did 2 of them both times I was with another elder in my area and working with our investigators that we have. It was a great experience and I learned a lot and it was important because I can more easily help other missionaries by helping them in the way they work by being with them the entire day. 

We had a baptism this week of Luiz! He is 16 years old and he is a young man that has been going to church for over 2 years but, never was baptized because his family thought he was really young and wanted him to grow up more and respect their desicion. So it was awesome because he was super prepared and it already super integrated with the members and is going to be an awesome missionary because on the day of his confirmation he brought with him 3 of his friends that we are now going to teach! Angelo's mom,Neraci, went to church again and we are going to get her married and baptized and soon as possible! She is such an elect! 

I'm super happy on my mission it really couldn't be better for me. I love the fact that I have so many friends returning from their missions in this season because that means that I'll be there soon haha. 

I hope you guys have a great week!

Love, Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment