Sunday, March 1, 2015

Letter # 63 w/pics!

Weird week #2

Inbox
x

Jackson Rucker

AttachmentsFeb 23 (6 days ago)
to ANDERSONBennettBryceChristianKevinjakemeKellaKristiemarkNicholasNickRyanScottspencerStephenTannerTravisWilliam
 This past week was a little slow as we had the carnaval party in a nearby city that started friday of the week before and ended this past wednesday. The city looked exactly like The walking Dead and my companion and I took some pics to show for you all. The first one is on tuesday about 2:30 p.m. on one of the main streets here in Livramento. The other with my companion is of yesterday round 4:00 p.m. We had very few people that wanted to let us teach them us and even less that would even talk to us. It was a pretty strange experience to say the least. It is crazy how it is basically already March. I can't believe how time is flying by. We are hoping to have a great zone conference on march 2nd and I can't wait because it should be a good one. The wrok here in Livramento is good and it definatly gives great experience in knowing how the church runs on a small scale. It gives me that much gratitude for the areas that have a chapel and a large frequency. I love serving here and It definatly is a memory that I will never forget. I'm glad that you are all well and that you guys are able to enjoy thatsnow up there. Meanwhile, it's super hot here and the clouds sometiomes bring some good rain! Im still loving my mission and I could'nt even think about what I would be with out it. Faith, work, and a good attitude is what is required here and I got plenty of it! Let the miracles begin! I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!
-Elder Rucker


No comments:

Post a Comment