Monday, July 14, 2014

Letter # 36

Jackson Rucker

8:39 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Dear Mom, I hope you had a great 4th of July and had a great time feeling that get-rid-of mood you always have when we do garage sales haha. im glad you didnt sell any my stuff. :) Man, i cant wait to meet all the new people that love me so much. I really feel the prayers of you all in my daily life! it is so great to be loved by so many people.

This week was pretty normal not really too many things happened here. The transfers didnt change our district and so im here in Poções for at least another 6 weeks. this part of my mission im just having a lot of trials and tests to have my patience, mind, and love be where they need to be and gritting my teeth i can say I love it. :/ haha no but really im still having a lot of fun and im learning a whole lot of stuff from the scripture and from the words of the prophets and apostles of the Lord.

This past month of so everytime Brazil played in the world cup we had to stay inside for the rest of the day and study so if been busy studying haha. yesterday we thought that we would be able to work normally but because there is an elder here with us that is from argentina and my companion and I look like we are from germany we were advised to stay in haha. Everyone was super mad and upset that brazil got destroyed in the last couple games and so that put a damper on everyone's spirits. we didnt do anything for the 4th here haha nobody here even knows that it exists. 

we had a litte scare this week because on wednesday we got word that President Andrezzo and his wife were coming to do interviews with us in our house and that they would be here friday. You know better than I that all of us were scrambling to clean everything so that we werent burned for having a dirty house, but it was all good we cleaned everything with out problems :) one thing that i learned from the interview is that we have to develop one attribute of christ at a time!

Love you and have a great week!!
-Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment