Monday, June 2, 2014

#32


Jackson Rucker

1:14 PM (5 hours ago)
to meBreanne
Dear Mom,
This week has been pretty crazy! I was transfered! I only spent 4 week in Valença and i was moved to Poções to be companions with Elder Hemingway! He is an elder that arrived with me at the same time! so we'll be working up a storm together and really having a great time in this area that has a lot of potencial! I got moved up to be senior companion and so I have a lot more responsabilty with all the numbers and stuff that we do. Im super excited to start this new chapter doing a thing ive never done before. we have several investigators that have the desire to get baptized but first need to get married! so ill let you know how those go here soon! I loved in my study this week about the talk of King Benjamin in mosiah 2 and how it gives us so many promises to those who are willing to give service to others! we had another baptizm this week and another one lined up for next week!
Love, Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment