Sunday, September 22, 2013

We Are So Blessed!

Hey Friends!

My Mother will be in charge of my blog and Facebook for the next two years that I'll be gone! I'd love to hear random updates and words of encouragement from all my friends and family! I'm going to be a very busy guy but I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can!

See you all in two years!

Jackson                                                        WE ARE SO BLESSED!






The Elder in the photo with Jackson is Kevin Larson.  It was so cool - his family came up to us as we were sending Jackson into the security line at the airport. They are in the Golden Stake and Kevin was flying to Sao Paulo at the same time as Jackson!  So, literally, the Elders went from the caring arms of their mothers right into the caring arms of our Heavenly Father...Tender Mercies...
They arrived safely at 5:15 the next morning MDT. 



No comments:

Post a Comment