Monday, November 17, 2014

Letter # 50

Jackson Rucker

8:29 AM (11 hours ago)
to meBreanneBrittany
That's really good advice. We strive. Bishop Stutz always has really good advice.
Dear Mom,
This week was a good one. I got here in Livramento safe and sound and I'm loving it. the church here is really small. Its a group here and we only have one man, our group leader,  with the melchizedek priesthood beside us missionaries, one priest, and one decon. with 8 or 9 women and a handful of children. I really liked our sunday meetings. The froup leader was out of town this week and so i was the presiding authority haha That was a weird feeling. My companion is great. He is a really cool guy that is from sao paulo and reminds me exacly of Nathan Jensen. he literally acts the exact same it's really funny. This week we had a really cool experience teaching a woman about the restauration and we felt the spirit really strong. it was great. I dont have a lot of time today but im doing great and ill send some pictures next week! Love you all and have a great week!
Love, Elder Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment