Monday, February 17, 2014

Letter # 16

Feb. 10, 2014
Dear Mom, This week was pretty boring and the pretty big teaching group  that we had fell to just a few people and we atcually had nobody in church yesterday so that was sweet. Im catching on to the language pretty well and im teaching more and more in our lessons. My campanion and I are going to fast everyday this week lunch to lunch so that we can baptize this week. I started reading in Jesus The Christ by James E. Talmage and I love it. You should definalty read it. its really long but trust me when you start you cant put it down. I cant belive how great a blessing it has been in my life to have made the decsion to serve a mission. I have learned so much about things in my own life, the gospel, and the words of the prophets and it has strengthened my testimoy tremendously. Im love this work and i know that with great sacrifice come great reward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment